Friday, December 07, 2012

The Power of Moms

One thing I do from time to time is blog hop.  Sometimes it's a total waste of my time, but other times it inspires me and makes me want to improve in different areas of my life.  The other day I was blog-hopping and came across a site called The Power of Moms.  I started looking around, and I really liked what I was reading.  It was a site with articles, podcasts, and blog posts on inspiring me in my important role as Mother.  I immediately put it on my Bookmarks Bar and hope to revisit it often.  I have to share one blog entry that I came across while clicking around, it's called:


Read it.  I hope you like it as much as I did.  I'm so blessed to be a Mom.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I liked that Melissa! It was a good reminder.

Halo BW said...

Blessed you and your little family <3

https://www.cekaja.com/info/5-daftar-penjual-accu-mobil-online/

Eva Wilson said...

Beautiful mom with adorable kids, Thank you for sharing this post.

Regards,
Online Essay Help